Combining femininity with Grandes Complications, Patek Phillipes’ has created the Ladies First Perpetual Calendar. Equipped with the prominent ultra-thin 240 Q calibre, this first perpetual calendar for ladies blends technical elegance and aesthetic style with a graceful case that offers a remarkably slender profile, adorned in pink gold and delicately set with diamonds.
- Movement: Ultra-thin automatic, 240 Q calibre, max. 48-hour power reserve
- Case 18-carat pink gold, 35.1 mm Bezel set with 68 diamond (0.68 ct). Interchangeable sapphire crystal caseback and solid caseback
- Functions: Hours, minutes, moon-phase and 24-hour indication, perpetual calendar (day, date, month, leap year),
- Water-resistance: 30 m / 3 ATM
- Dial: Opaline white 18K pink gold applied hourmarkers, hands and Arabic numerals. Month and leap year at 3 o’clock, date and moon phases at 6 o’clock, day and 24-hour indication at 9 o’clock